Thursday, December 01, 2005

Most Happening

In the last 3-4 days there were plenty of things happening... I have got the offer from Microsoft, Hyderabad for which I was waiting for last 10-15 days... After seeing the offer I was so excited as I was going to move to hyderabad, which I was dreaming off... Always I used to think of working in a compnay where I will have all the facilities like TV, games etc. I know these kind of facilites will be there in only well established and large companies, so I was aiming at them, and finally I have succeded :)

After getting the offer letter, plenty of things are going in my mind, when to resign to my current job, what reason to state, how to write the resignation letter etc. finally I have resigned on 29th november and was accepted my project manager... Before accepting, he was trying to negotiate by asking various things, but I was rejecting everything :P so he agreed to relieve me on 6th december...

Will be continued...

4 Comments:

Blogger hB said...

hi,
I have also applied there.
pray for me,
Recommend me :P

December 01, 2005 4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Start...

But don't stop..

Aarambhinchar neecha manavul poem gurtundi anukuntaa..so yetu neechamanavuduivi kaavu ani prove chesavu kabatti..Continue blogging and rule:-)

December 04, 2005 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous kaadu nenu..
Veena

December 04, 2005 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rajesh, CONGRATS on getting into microsoft. guess it's party time..yippeeeee..

Seshu
'CSIT98
Sreenidhi

December 09, 2005 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home